Spiritual Foundation

For what its worth, here is my thanksgiving takeaway. I am so grateful for God restoration. Without it, we are in trouble, with it, we get to enjoy relationships that were once distant. Family is such an amazing gift from God. The family poses as a symbol of the church. God has adopted us into His family and in turn we live to express this very same element, love and acceptance. I have such a strong desire to be a spiritual foundation for my family. I can remember when my great grandparents were alive. Reunions, get-together s, and whatever else brought the family together always centered around them. When they showed up, the gathering was complete. It was like they were the glue, or the foundation of the family. I am so thankful for that and in turn I am so inspired to be that for my family. Shelly and I want to be that common denominator for our immediate and extended family and whoever else needs a family. I want my house to be the place of tradition and constant. A place of comfort and healing and a place of love and acceptance. This will continue to be our prayer every year.

0 comments: