i-heart








We saw the iheartfilm last night brought to us by Hillsong United. For the past two years they have been capturing video of all their travels and documenting what they saw and experienced. The film was inspiring and "butt kicking" (if i can say that). I need to watch it again to write down all the amazing quotes that were gathered throughout the film from world leaders and world changers. Joel Houston, leader of Hillsong United, intro-ed the film by stating something like this, "as we were on our way to each venue I came to the realization that if where we were going had nothing to do about the things happening in the streets on the way to get there then perhaps we are missing the POINT." Wow! How many of our churches and programs are missing the POINT? After it was all over i was left with mixed emotions. I was totally inspired to do something and do my part in making a difference in this world. The other part of me felt like a hypocrite and made me evaluate my beliefs and my actions. It is definitely worth the viewing. I am not sure when or if they are going to release it on DVD but check out www.i-heart.org to see how you can get involved.

0 comments: