30 Days of Thanks

For the month of November I am going to tweet each day different things that I am thankful for. I am doing this for two reasons. First, because I need to do it for myself. I think its important to realize the things that I am grateful for so that I am not taking anything for granted. It is also good to make a list of things that you are grateful for to help you step out of any false state of reality that certain trials or circumstances have created for you. Second, because I think its contagious. When I hear about things that other people are thankful for it makes me realize the things I am grateful for. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, please join me in giving 30 days of thanks. Follow me at www.twitter.com/jyost
Here are my tweets for the last 4 days:

30 Days of thanks:
Day 1- friends
Day 2- music
Day 3- language
Day 4- my wife

0 comments: