Stretch Arm-Strong

This morning I am reminded of the infamous action figure, "stretch arm-strong".  Remember that guy?  You could pull him and stretch his extremities as far as you would like and they would never break.  He was the man.  Anywho....that is what i feel like today.  God is stretching me and in the natural I feel like i could not possibly be stretched anymore.  However, as he is stretching me, all the mess that I picked up along the way and do not need is falling by the waist-side, praise God!  Stretching is a good thing!! Embrace it, cause when you return back to regular posture, you will be better than ever and ready for His purpose.  Be encouraged today.  

Hey, thanks for all the comments!! Please keep them coming. To comment, just click on the word comment at the end of each blog and type away.  Thanks.  Peace!! 

0 comments: