Comments

Ha!! ok i just figured out how to respond to your comments personally.  I just make a comment myself under your comment.  So check back under the comment link so we can connect back and forth. Hahah!! I am a little slow at times but I will catch on:)


Today is my day off. I am going to send out some more support letters to try and recruit some more partners.  Pray for us today as we send them out.  I am stoked with excitement as to what God is doing in our lives and in DC particularly.  We just found out yesterday that we have 100 small groups this semester!! This is awesome.  God is enlarging our territory and giving us major opportunity to influence the influencers.  Praise God!!

Found out yesterday that I will be the point pastor for the Ebenezers location with a 5 & 630pm Saturday service.  I will also be leading worship at either the Union or Ballston location on Sunday mornings.  We would be thrilled for anyone to come and visit.  Hit us up and let us know you are coming so we can look for you.  Keep the prayers a-comin as we step forward in our responsibilities.  Did I mention how exciting this is!! We feel like we are living in a dream. Thanks again for all your love and support.  

Thought for the Day:  The difference between living Your dream and living God's dream.....is You.  Today, are you living at your full potential?  Are you giving your best and what you are doing right now? Be faithful in the small things and just wait....wait and see what God does! Be encouraged today!! You are the difference maker.

0 comments: