Branding

Working on getting some very cool promo products for our upcoming sermon series. Its fun thinking of creative ways to get the message out. I enjoyed my day off yesterday. I got revenge on sleep that was was overdue. I am meeting with a Church Planter today from TX to talk about all things "Church Planting". Should be cool to here whats happening down in TX. Shelly and I are heading to PYM Youth Pastor Conference this afternoon for a couple days. Will be great to reconnect with some old friends and make some new ones!! Also, we'll be gearing up for this weekends services. I am very excited about that!!

Thought for today: Traffic is Horrible!!

2 comments:

Carol Dee, CZT said...

Do you know where and when you guys will be on Sunday? We are up in the air right now. I'll be leaving sometime mid morn. tomorrow to head to Frederick. I will check emails early AM and again tomorrow night.

In the River,
Carol <><

J.Yost said...

i think we shall be at Union Station on Sunday. Most likely all three services. Keep us posted. Hope to see you there.