The Last Supper


If I knew ahead of time that I had only on last supper I would want it to be at a Brazillian Steakhouse. I have always wanted to go to one of these but have never got around to it. Last night I joined a few friends to take the plunge and I must say it was salivating. The portions just kept coming. They give you a coaster with a red side and a green side. Green side means keep it coming and the red side means I need to rest. It was amazing. I had 3 Brazillian sausage, 4 filet mignon, 2 garlic marinated sirloins, 1 piece of flank steak, 2 portions of rib eye, 1 portion of bbq pork, and 1 portion of chicken parmesan. The best thing is, I did not walk away feeling sick. It was perfect!! It took on a whole new meaning of the red light green light game I played as a child:) Can't wait to go again, I scored another 50% off coupon so I can take Shelly:)

0 comments: