The Marriage Radar

Shelly and I are creating our own Rekindling Weekend to spend some time evaluating each other and our marriage as a whole. This is such an invaluable time spent. We consider it an investment by far. I think it is important to create times like this or always keep a marriage or relationship book in the rotation. Why? Because it doesn't always come natural to connect in a focused way to deal with deep and personal issues. In my own life I always am reading a biography, business, and christian inspirational book to evaluate myself and become better at who I am and what I do. That is always on my radar. it's what drives me everyday. And because it is always on my radar, I invest a lot of time in it. How much more important it is to invest time into my marriage and work to better myself and find different ways I can encourage and influence Shelly. This is an area that is well worth your time. You can't go wrong. The return on this investment is priceless!!


For what it's worth, here is what we are reading together this summer:


0 comments: