Time for a Schedule Change

In an effort to change up our normal routine, we decided that all the campus pastors were going to meet together at each others houses on thursday morning to pray and connect before we come into the office. Today was our first session and I got to say, WOW! we need that in our lives. It reminded me of how much I miss settling down and confessing things one to another and praying with each other in love. It was a much needed time together. It has even made me hungry for it in other areas of my life. We need to strip down our schedules every once in a while and get back down to basics. Its simple and its effective and I recommend it for anyone. How can you strip down your schedule to connect with others through prayer and the reading of scripture? Make room for it. You won't be sorry. 

0 comments: