House Hunters

Shelly and I are on the hunt now to find the perfect place.  We totally stand on the word that when we delight ourselves in the Lord, He will give you the desires of your heart.  He knows what we need.  We patiently search and wait for His perfect peace.  It has been so very exciting.  The revival at Mt Oak was amazing.  Those people are loved by God and have great vision for their community.  We were so blessed to share a few days with them.  


I am working on bulking up the media team for my last two weeks. Want to make sure everything is taken care of for the transition.  Its very important to me that the media doesn't skip a beat after I leave.  That will be the meter as to how good of a job i did leading the team while I was here.  We will miss The Uprising.  

Word for Today: Trust in the Lord....defy logic, you do not need to understand everything...He has a great plan for you...He knows what is best!!

1 comments:

Ray McDonald said...

Your mother and I are praying for you both as you adventure out into God's work. I am praying each morning for God's provision and care. Remember we love you both very much.