Clean House!!

We have packed our house up in Salisbury and are looking to move this week.  Man this is so stretching us.  We are packed up and ready to move but still have not secured a place to live. HA! This is awesome.  If you know Shelly and I, we are carnally not cool with this:) But we are learning to let go and lean on the Lord for His perfect provision.  God's timing is perfect. Its our last week and we have had more calls on selling our house than the whole past two months.  Very cool.  We have decided that God knows what he is doing and we will wait on Him.  So exciting.  In the midst of not knowing every detail and planning everything out ahead of time like we would prefer, this is an amazing journey with God. I would rather not know and chase the call than know and live in comfort and apathy.  I leave you with this quote from Craig Groeshcel, "The difference between where you are and where God wants you to be may be the painful decision you refuse to make."


Thanks for the comments...I love hearing back from you..Please keep commenting. (Carol) we will be point pastors of Union Station and Ebenezers.  We begin the second week of Sept so if you come back we shall see you there.  That is so awesome you rode the metro after 44 years and came to visit the church!! Keep chasing that Goose!! HAHA! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly and Jason.......I should be paying attention to my prof right now but I thought I would wish you guys all the best and know that your PA family will be praying for you ! My former secretary has a daughter that attends Georgetown and she is going to stop by one of your 2 centers.
We Love You Guys,
Uncle Mike