Exponential Trip

Great times in Orlando. I feel like my seretonin levels rise to a new level when I come to Florida. Here are a few of the trip highlights:

*dinner at Maggianos with Matt Chandler, Francis Chan, Brian Mosely, and Mark McCarthey
*meeting Lou Giglio and hearing his first session at Exponential
*experiencing Chan's workshop on true submission to God
*breakfast at the hotel was amazing
*palm trees
*meeting Dave Ferguson and the Exponential Team
*Downtown Disney & the Irish Pub Doughnuts (thanks Chris)
*Downtown Orlando with Nate and Ashley
*SouthEastern University Chapel
*The new Kia Sportage is really nice and handles well
*we made a few turns that led us in the wrong direction more than a few times:)

I am still downloading thoughts from the session in my heart and brain. I will share some thoughts when it's complete.

0 comments: