New Year Revolution

Shelly and I had the opportunity to partake in a nice relaxing new years getaway. During our time away we did our annual marriage eval, year eval, and goal setting. It was just what the doctor ordered. In fact, we decided that we are going to make this place our annual new years tradition spot. So excited!! We are starting off on a better foot this year than I think we ever have. Our communication and preparation was so beneficial. We discussed pros and cons and made necessary improvements both individually and as a couple. I am so excited about this new year to come. I felt like this year we were making a new year revolution instead of mere resolutions. The small changes we made to our everyday lives hopefully will result in greater influence and relationships for 2010. What our goals boil down to basically this year is to love God more, love each other more (individually & a couple), and love people more. This year I want to be in the best shape of my life spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Here's to 2010!!

0 comments: