Humble Times

When you find yourself in situations that expose your fears, remember the promises of God. Every situation that you face that brings you to your fears is a situation that will breed a miracle. When you realize you are no longer in control, you realize the true meaning of your faith journey with Christ. Coming to an end of yourself means you are stepping into a new beginning with Christ. That my friends is the place that I want to be over and over again. What situations are you facing right now? How can you let go of the control in our life and simply follow Christ?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your encouraging posts!!! I am a new Christian and I still have a lot learn, but I am getting there. I would love for you to follow my blog as well if you are interested.

http://findinggodslove.blogspot.com/