Merry Christmas & Happy New Year




Greetings to all. I have been taking some time off as of late. Today I am in the office to print out last year's blog posts. I will bind them and keep them on a shelf at my house when I am finished printing. i do this for couple reasons. One, so I can look back through it as a journal and remember what God has done and what I have been praying for. Two, so one day my kids will be able to read it and have a magnifying glass into their fathers heart. Three, maybe one day when I am gone they can influence my family and all those who would have interest in reading such a thing:) Merry Christmas and to all a Happy New Year!!


above is a pic of Braydon and I by our snowman that we built next to DCA as the planes flew right over our heads...PS- he kept ducking thinking the planes would hit him..lol

0 comments: