Sin and Bones

If you haven't already, take some time this month to map out a plan or goals for the year. It doesn't have to be exhaustive, it can be short but make sure its direct so you know what you walking towards. I have found this practice to be invaluable in every aspect of life. There is something important that happens when you create a plan and stick to it. Its like your synapsis' fire on all chords in order to see that plan resolved and you are able to make decisions that enable you to reach your destination. It is also of upmost importance to share your goals or your plan with others. This is a great way to not only help you stay the course with accountability but it also creates an opportunity for you to inspire others to dream as well. The dangerous part is the flip side. Life without a plan creates an environment for us to make bad decisions on the whim which we will more than likely later regret. So don't end your life with just sin and bones. Make the most of it and dream outside of your capabilities and see what happens.

Proverbs 5
You don't want to end your life full of regrets, nothing but sin and bones. Saying, "Oh, why didn't I do what they told me? Why did I reject a disciplined life? Why didn't I listen to my mentors, or take my teachers seriously? My life is ruined! I haven't one blessed thing to show for my life!"

0 comments: