The Waiting Game

My family ad I are here at Reading, PA Hospital.  My aunt had emergency brain surgery due to bleeding in her brain.  This came out of no where and thus came as a great surprise, or rather, shock.  If I am honest, one of the hardest things to do is wait and trust without being able to change any of the circumstances in my own strength.  Especially when it comes to a live or death situation of a member of your family.  However, even though it is the hardest, it produces greater faith and trust in the One who is in control.  It reminds me of the "no pain, no gain" method.  It also reminds of the scripture that reassures us that God will not give us more than we can bear.  So, God takes you on this intimate journey of waiting and trusting in Him.  Walking with you each step of the wait.  If you find yourself in a waiting period today, here are a few scriptures to bring you encouragement.  Do not be discouraged, but wait for the Lord.


Psalm 27:14
Wait patiently for the Lord. Be strong and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

Psalm 59:9
You are my strength, I wait for you to rescue me, for you oh God, are my fortress.

Psalm 62:5
Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him.



0 comments: