New Year Plan

I know it's been going around so it's nothing new, but I have been down and out with sickness since Christmas Eve. It has been nothing short of boring but I have gotten some much needed rest and reading done as I had planned. Then yesterday, for my first day out of the house I decided to play 18 holes of golf...haha!! It's was fun, and quite funny.
Anywho, its New Years Eve and its that time of the when Shelly and I go over our previous year and plan for the year ahead. We have been keeping a goal setting journal over the past year so we will look over that, rejoice in the accomplishments and strive for more! This year has been a big life change for us so we are anticpating even greater things for the year to come. So far we have planned spiritually, physically, mentally, fiscally, and adentury, if i can create a word to keep the affect:) This year in particular though we have been fiscally focused. We are excited about our plan in being great stewards of God's money and being able to give, save, and invest in the next few years to come. I have found that when we have a plan, we have a focus that is not present when we just randomly live out the future. You have heard it before, "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail." The extra focus is needed to make things happen in a very busy and ecletic world. So tonight, we'll finish our journaling, pray, and seal it with a New Year's kiss and look forward to greater things for 2009!!

0 comments: