NASA Launch

We are getting ready to launch our new location in February. It has been really cool to see all that goes into launching a new location. There is a lot of prep work. I liken it to all the things that need to happen to launch the space shuttle:) I have been placed in charge of the music department of the launch. This entails recruiting a worship team, training, organizing, and the most fun of all, buying all the the music equipment. I am like a kid in a candy store right now! T-minus 40 some days!!

I also have to opportunity to speak at our 630 service this weekend. We are doing a series entitled: Prison. We are walking through the book of Philippians. I will be jumping into chapter 2. Here are a few pre-thoughts to my message: prison walls cannot contain you, perspective is everything, fear=fuel to live. I will stop there. To get the rest you have to come to Ebenezers at 630pm! Be there or be square!!

0 comments: