On the Horizon

We have a few things on the radar the next few weeks. This coming Tuesday I will be leading worship at the Regional FCA Conference in Baltimore MD. I always love the opportunity to connect with the FCA guys. I love their ministry and what they do to raise up leaders. This coming Thursday through Saturday I will be leading worship at the PYM District Youth Leaders Conference with Jeff Deyo in Williamsburg. The following week I am heading to Chicago to connect with Willow Creek's Orphan Director to talk about partnerships with New Rhythm and attending The Story Conference. The week after that Shelly and I will be meeting President Jimmy Carter as we work together to build a house for Habitat for Humanity. So excited to meet President Carter and give our time to invest in home that will bring hope to a family in need. Finally, that weekend we head to Atlanta for the Catalyst Conference. We go with our entire staff at NCC. It is one of the best conferences I have ever been to. I always walk away from it with a few things that stretch my perspective and challenge my heart towards change. It is going to be good. After all of this we will be getting ready for my second surgery at the University of Maryland Hospital. Not so much looking forward to that one but I trust the Lord as we walk through it. He has been faithful and never ceases to amaze us as we walk in obedience to Him.

0 comments: