Use it or Lose It!

I am speaking this weekend at our Ebenezers and Georgetown Locations on the Parable of the Talents. I am not sure I have ever dove into this parable as much as much as I have over the past two weeks. I love the meat of the parables. Jesus shares so much in such few words. I have come to the conclusion that Jesus would be amazing on Twitter:) He would be able to astound us with only 140 characters. Here is a pre-take away to the weekend: each and everyone of us has God-given talents so that we can reach our God-given ability. However, the Parable of the Talents reveals that if we don't use them, we will lose them! How are you investing your God-given talents each day. Are you using them at all? What risks do you need to take today to begin making the right investments?

0 comments: